435-660-9562 - firstname.lastname@example.org
office /project management
Highly skilled, versatile professional with 13+ year career track. Outstanding record of accomplishment in business solutions that meet demanding time restraints. Exceeds expectations of internal and external customers resulting in long-lasting business relationships.
Expertly develops scalable solutions that dramatically improve effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Demonstrated ability to define and map project scope, specifications, project timeline, and resource constraints in both service and production businesses.
Seeking a suitable position within an altruistic organization with exciting potential for growth and continuous improvement giving their people superior opportunities to build their careers and capabilities.
Skills and key competencies
Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal communication relating to management, colleagues, and customers. Consistently achieves outstanding results in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
Experienced in listening, understanding, and interpreting internal and external customers' requests, estimating project costs and potential profitability short and long-term, evaluating available resources and probability for success, and clearly communicating continuously back to customers to ensure expectations are met or exceeded.
Attention to Detail:
Highly tuned-in to quality in both qualitative and quantitative aspects in business operations as well as the end-product completion. Quickly observes and acts on opportunities for improvement to more effectively meet customer and organizational goals and objectives.
Extensive demonstration in both fast-paced and strategic environments to successfully prioritize multiple projects congruently. Consistently meets deadlines under pressure while maintaining a high attention to detail, collaborating with associates, and continuing to solidify long-lasting relationships.
Proficient-to-Expert in the Operation of the following systems/skills:
MS Excel, MS Access, Windows (7,8,10), MS Word, MS Powerpoint, Mac OS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Google Apps, Pre-Press, Print Finish Work, Photo Editing, Photography, Graphic Design, WordPress, MailChimp, Squarespace (web), Square (merchant services), Online Banking, QuickBooks, Invoicing, HR/Payroll, Small Business Taxes, Scanning, Filing, Phone/Email Etiquette
Highlight of experience and Qualifications
- Built and maintained trusted business relationships across all departments at all levels of an international category leader in manufacturing.
- Managed key accounts on sales support/customer service staff such as Sears/Kmart, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Kroger, Associated Foods, and Albertsons.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication, attention to detail, and understanding of complex data, chosen out of a sales support staff of 17 and promoted to independently forecast sales for over $100 million of company sales including key accounts such as Lowe's, Walmart, True Value, and Costco.
- Timely and complete communication with sales team and customers resulting in Sales Forecast team that reduced forecast error to a record low.
- Expanded and maintained customer relationships by exemplifying clear communication and meeting or exceeding customer expectations; trained staff and implemented procedures to ensure continued trusted relationships with customers.
- Strong understanding of principles of CRMs and ERPs and how to integrate across all organization operations to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Established and maintained partnerships with key businesses within an industry to cross-promote resulting in doubled sales in a key product category.
- Doubled the value of family business.
- Turned a long-lasting business relationship into a successful sale of family business.
- Ensured exceptional communication with customers and among staff in high-pressure and fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of production and timely delivery of products and services.
- Respected eye for quality and detail among photographers and businesses in south Utah county, Juab, Millard, and Sanpete counties.
- Developed and implemented master schedule for graphic design and print production reducing production costs by 1/3 and increasing overall customer and employee satisfaction
- Extensive experience in estimation, price/cost evaluation, and profit margin analysis, in both large and small business.
- Adept at creating and implementing new tools and procedures to support office effectiveness and productivity.
- Dramatically reduced department stress and anxiety level and dramatically increased internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Headed project to document and maintain company procedures for all departments both in production/manufacturing and office staff.
- Increased efficiency and productivity to effectively reduce labor costs by 1/3 in the customer service department.
- Through attention to detail and implementing new procedures and tools, achieved over $50k in cost savings in the first year at company.
Weber State University (WSU)
Bachelors of Arts (BS): Business Administration. 2009. Ogden, UT
National Speaker's Association, Mountain West Chapter. Speaker's Academy 2014-2015. Salt Lake City, UT
Entrepreneur Simplified, Team Elite Continuing Education for Entrepreneurs. 2013-2014. Orem, UT
Snow College, Associates of Arts, General Education. 2005. Ephraim, UT
OTHER IMPORTANT Activities
Husband, Father, Hiking Enthusiast, Eagle Scout, Member of the Utah Coalition Against Pornography Advisory Council (2015-2017), 2-Year volunteer mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to Brazil, Podcaster, Photography/Design, Hiked 30 of the tallest peaks in the Wasatch Mountains